GOLFALPIN GOLF COURSE
The only full-fledged 18-hole golf course in the the regions of Hallingdal, Valdres and Nore and Uvdal.
The course is beautifully surrounded by tall pine forests and idyllic small lakes and lively wildlife. A mighty mountain massif lies as a fantastic backdrop to the west together with the beautiful Hydnefossen with its 160 meter waterfall. The surroundings have given the course the nickname Eventyrbanen.
Golf course architect Jeremy Turner has fully succeeded in using nature as a setting for the facility. Grass areas and large greens. Tough rough, so here it is important to keep the ball in the fairway and in play. The entire course is marked red for fast play. See you on the field!
The golf course offers:
• Driving Range
• Superb practice areas for putts and chips
• Pro timer and club fitting
• Rental of golf carts, trolleys and club sets
• Proshop with a large selection of equipment, clothes and shoes
• Café and serving of beer & wine at Hull 19
• Excellent parking conditions
The course, Proshop, café and tournaments are operated by the course company Hemsedal Golfalpin golf course AS.
Club affiliation: Hallingdal GK. So booking a tee time in Golfbox, use Hallingdal GK
Book Tee time in Golfbox, under Hallingdal GK